High School Library
|Library Media Specialist||Library Assistant||Library Assistant & Job Shadow Career Coordinator|
Library Hours: 7:15a.m. - 3:05p.m.
Library Media Center Guidelines:
In order for the LMC to serve all students successfully, we need to observe the following rules:
- Students in the library must be here to use the library resources or to study quietly.
- The library environment must be quiet enough to support academic work and study at all times.
- Occasional conversation may be necessary, but should be done in a low voice.
- No hat or head covering may be worn in the LMC.
- Light snacks and a beverage with a secure lid are permitted in the LMC.
- Study Hall students may not socialize with or distract students in classes that are using the LMC. This includes classes that are using the library computer lab.
- Students are responsible for their behavior and communications over the computer network. Students who misuse LMC computer resources will have their user privileges suspended.
*The LMC reserves the right to exclude students who fail to follow these rules, students who are disruptive, or students who abuse library resources.
High School Library Policies and Procedures Manual