Have a great summer!
July 11 and July 12
10:30 am - 12:00 pm
* How do I outline and structure it?
Graduating Seniors... College Scholarship News! $$
The Excelsior Scholarship, in combination with other student financial aid programs,
allows students to attend a SUNY or CUNY college tuition-free.
The 2022-2023 Excelsior Application is now available.
Application open from May 24 – August 31
Families who earned $125,000 or less in tax year 2020 are eligible to apply.
Applicants who first enrolled in college in 2018 or earlier are not eligible to apply.
2022 College Fairs will be announced soon!
Join Brown, UChicago, Columbia, Cornell and Rice for a virtual information session for prospective students and their families.
Sessions include a brief overview of each institution, information on admissions and financial aid, and a chance to ask questions of admissions representatives.
[Although the information session dates have passed, there are links on the page to each school that might be of interest.]
No time to visit colleges?
Give these videos a try...
The College Tour
Providing an inside look into college campuses around the world.
The College Tour is a TV series brought to you by Emmy-nominated and multi-award-winning producers.
Each episode of The College Tour tells the story of a single college through the lens of its students.
CLICK HERE for a link to the College Tour
Financial Aid Resources
1. Video: Paying for College
2. SUNY Financial Aid Days. Although offered by SUNY, they are open to all families, including those who are not applying to any SUNY schools. Financial aid professionals are available to answer any questions you might have and will walk you through the process. Please make sure that you register if you plan to attend! Click here to register
3. Cayuga Community College: Presentation entitled "Financial Aid Overview"
4. Skaneateles High School Financial Aid Night Presentation Click here to view
5. Link to THE FAFSA (when you're ready)
The slides in the links below are interactive and allow you to click on various objects within the picture
to access links and information.
We have created one slide page that is specifically for Seniors, filled with helpful links and how to videos.
Seniors click here!
The other is for mental health and provides links to articles and useful resources for students and parents.
Click here for mental health resources!