- Visit your school counseling office and explore college catalogs, websites, and other college materials including financial aid information.
- Re-evaluate your high school course selection to make sure it meets college requirements.
- If you are accelerated in math take the PSAT (Preliminary Scholastic Aptitude Test) . The PSAT may qualify you for certain scholarships.
- Take the PreACT
- See your counselor to take interest inventories to discover which career(s) might be a match for you.
- Check out NCAA requirements if pursuing athletics.