• Any student in grades 7-11 interested in playing summer softball, please plan on staying after school on Monday, June 4 at 2:45 in the high school gym for an informational meeting.|
• Any MS student interested in having your drawing grace the cover of the 2018-2019 student planner should stop by the main office or Mrs. O'Hara's room to pick up an entry form! All forms need to be submitted to Mrs. O'Hara (and the Laker Club) by June 4th.
• The Modified Track Team needs timers and people to help measure and record field events: this Friday June 1. is the last opportunity to earn volunteer hours through this event. See Mr. Guy or Mrs. Hamilton if you are able to help!
• Attend MASH camp this summer!
There are several MASH Camps this summer that offer 7th and 8th graders the chance to learn about careers in health care. Get your own scrubs! Join with students from throughout the area to explore careers in medicine, from physical therapy to nursing to emergency room physician. For more information, stop in the main office.
• Attention 8th graders: Summer Science Week, sponsored by Honeywell the week of July 9th. An outdoor scientific learning experience where local scientists engineers, professors, and college students lead 8th grade students into the field to study the Onondaga Lake Watershed. Registration information is available in the Main Office.
• Skaneateles Country Club is offering a Sail School Program this summer. Any student interested in registering may pick up a form with details in the main office.
• Skaneateles MS is holding summer camps:
o 3D Design & Printing Camp for students entering grades 6-7 in the fall. Teacher: Heather Buff
o Mad Scientist Camp for students entering grades 6-8 in the fall. Teacher: Rich Allen
o StageKIDZ for students entering grades 6-9 in the fall. Teachers: Leia Depeche & Daniel Kringer
Registration will close and payments are due on Friday, June 29th.
If interested go to the link for the Summer Camp Registration Page: http://www2.skanschools.org/webpages/bcohen/index.cfm?subpage=1374832
• Band & Orchestra Lessons today:
o Period 3 – Group P
o Period 4 – Group M
o Period 8 – Group N
o Period 9 – Group O