Freedom of Information Law (FOIL) RequestsFreedom of Information Law (FOIL) Requests
More information about the Freedom of Infomration Law can be found here:
Freedom of Information Law (FOIL) Requests
Freedom of Information Law requests for Skaneateles Central School District records may be made by Mail or E-Mail:
Skaneateles Central School District
Record Access Officer
45 East Elizabeth Street
Skaneateles, NY 13152
If you would like to submit your request electronically, please email Connor Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include the words “FOIL Request” in the subject of the e-mail.
- Requests should state that information is being sought under the Freedom of Information Law and provide a brief description of the public records requested. Please be as specific as possible (e.g. relevant dates, names, descriptions, etc.).
- Specify whether you would like to inspect the records or have copies of the records sent to you.
- Include your e-mail, mailing address and fax number, as well as a telephone number where you can be reached during business hours, if it is necessary to clarify your request.
- The District’s Business Office will acknowledge receipt of any FOIL requests within five business days. The nature of the request will determine how quickly the information can be provided.
Contact the individual school directly to:
REQUEST A STUDENT TRANSCRIPT / REPORT CARD